Welcome to Central Connecticut Sign-Up
This page for new employees contains forms you have been asked to complete (and print) and policies you must read prior to meeting with a Human Resources representative. Please bring completed forms and documentation to your HR appointment. This page also contains important information about retirement and health benefit plans to help you in your decision making. For questions, contact Human Resources at (860) 832-1751.
Forms to Complete
- You MUST bring required document(s) to your appointment
- List of acceptable documents
This means that if you knowingly claim allowances or an exempt status to which you are not entitled, you are subject to criminal prosecution in Federal Court. Submission of a fraudulent Form W-4 is a federal crime under Title 26, U.S. Code Section 7205, that is punishable by up to one year in prison and a fine of up to $100,000.
In addition, knowingly submitting a false Form W-4 may constitute evidence of tax evasion (or other federal crimes). Tax evasion is a federal crime under Title 26, U.S. Code Section 7201, that is punishable by up to 5 years in prison, a fine of up to $1 Million, costs of prosecution, and an order of restitution for any federal taxes owed.
- Included in your packet
- Complete Sections I, IV & V only
- See Informational Materials below for retirement plan options.
- List all previous state service
- List ONLY full-time previous state service
Records Disposition Policy Receipt Acknowledgement (RC-001) - refer to policy below
For Teachers Retirement Board (TRB) Retirees ONLY:
Policies to Read
You will be asked to sign an Acknowledgement Statement that you have read them.
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Consensual Relationships Policy
Disposition of Public Records Policy
Drug-Free Workplace Policy
Electronic Monitoring Policy (CSU)
Emergency Closing Policy
Emergency Notification System
Ethics Statement (Board of Regents)
- Guide to the Code of Ethics for Public Officials and State Employees
- Ethics - Dear Potential State of Connecticut Employee
NCAA Rules Regarding Student Athletes
Sexual Misconduct Policy & Protocol
Nondiscrimination in Education and Employment Policy
Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect (Reporting of)
Violence-Free Campus Policy
- Alternate Retirement Program
- State Employees Retirement System Tier III (hired 07/01/2011 or later)
- Hybrid Plan (Hired before 07/01/2011 & in ARP - have this option until 03/31/12)
- Search for Anthem Blue Cross Providers
- Search for United Healthcare/Oxford Providers
- Search for Cigna Dentists