Live on Campus
Only matriculated students with satisfactory academic progress are eligible to live on campus.
To live on campus, you must:
Pay the $250 non-refundable housing deposit
Submit an online application using MyHousing (details below)
Purchase a campus meal plan
To be guaranteed housing, students must complete the online housing application.
Housing application deadlines
Current Students: March 1st
Incoming Freshmen & Transfer Students: May 1st
We accept non-refundable housing deposits and housing applications on a rolling basis. Room availability is limited if you apply after the deadlines.
How to apply
Ready to apply? Just follow these steps
Step 1: Pay your Deposits
- Newly accepted students must pay the $200 admissions deposit
- Pay the $250 non-refundable housing deposit
Step 2: Complete the online housing application in MyHousing
Note: you will be unable to select the MyHousing and Meal Plan option until you've completed Step 1.
- Log in to WebCentral-Banner Web
- Select "MyHousing and Meal Plans”
- Once in MyHousing click on the “Applications” option on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the application you are looking to complete
- Follow the steps to complete the application
IMPORTANT: If you choose to mail in the non-refundable housing deposit you MUST still complete an online housing application in order to receive housing.