Register for Classes

Ready to register? Explore this page for helpful tips and resources to help you make the most of the registration experience.

Graduate students click here for registration resources.
Graduate Registration Resources

Advising and Meeting with an Advisor

Academic advising at Central is an ongoing collaboration between undergraduates and our professional academic and faculty advisors. Every semester, you will meet with your primary advisor to make sure you're where you want to be on your academic journey. New incoming first-year and transfer students will receive a registration PIN from their advisor. This PIN will be needed to log in and register. 

Tips for meeting with your advisor:

  • Be prepared to discuss your academic goals
  • Bring a copy of your transcript and degree evaluation
  • Ask about classes you should take
  • Ask about requirements for your degree
  • Ask about any scholarships or financial aid you may be eligible for
  • Check for registration holds that may prevent registration

Meeting with your advisor is an important step in your academic journey at Central. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to get the help that you need.

Visit Undergraduate Advising for more information Understanding your Degree Evaluation

Registering for Classes

Log in to WebCentral Banner Web, navigate to the Registration/Records Tab and select the link for Registration & Schedule Planning. Select the term you want to build your schedule and register for. From there, search for and select any classes you wish to take using the "Add Course" button.

Early Registration Calendar

The early registration calendar tells current Central students when you can register for classes for fall and spring semesters. The calendar is based on class standing and the number of credits you have already earned. Students new to Central will register as part of their new student advising and orientation events.

Find out when registration opens for you Academic Terms and Registration Dates

Detailed Guide Tutorial Video

Visiting Students

(Non-matriculated students who are not seeking a degree)

If you have a high school diploma or an equivalency diploma, you can earn college credit at Central as a non-matriculated (non-degree-seeking) student.

High school students also may qualify to enroll in courses at Central. Students must be recommended by their high school principal and approved by a Central department chair for appropriate college course work.

How to take a class at Central as a Visiting Student Registration Form for Visiting Students

Useful Resources

Tuition & Aid Central Payment Plan Refund Policy