The Department of Student Activities & Leadership Development provides meaningful involvement opportunities which foster students’ personal growth and strength of character through training, mentorship and engagement in co-curricular activities. Students will develop civic responsibility, community involvement, and respect for diversity in preparation to be thoughtful, responsible and successful citizens.
Student organization advising & training
- Guidance for the coordination, organization and supervision of student-sponsored events
- Facilitation of leadership development workshops
- Vast student leadership roles and opportunities
- Many student orientated, major campus events
- Recreation and wellness activities
- Support and celebration of our diverse student body
- And much more!