CCSU Community Engagement Map
Above is an interactive map of CCSU’s engagement with the community. The map shows:
- Off-campus organizations CCSU has worked with
- Past off-campus community engagement events
- Student internship/field placement locations
Many CCSU faculty, students and staff participate in collaborative activities throughout the year that address pressing social issues via teaching, research, creative activities, outreach, and service.
Collaboratory is a searchable, online database that collects information about these activities to help us understand the extent of CCSU's engagement in and with community. This information can be viewed by internal and external members of the institution. It improves our ability to tell our institutional community engagement story--the who, what, where, when, and to what end.
Collaboratory supports CCSU’s efforts to become more responsive, innovative, and more effective at connecting faculty, staff, and community partners around shared community-identified priorities and issues of concern.
We invite you to take a few minutes to:
- Learn more on how to share your own public service and community engagement work in Collaboratory
- Explore Collaboratory
- Learn about the benefits of using Collaboratory
- Review tips for entering data
- Watch a quick video for an overview of Collaboratory
To have CCESR enter your work into Collaboratory, fill out this brief Microsoft Form