Registrar Forms

Graduate Students: Please visit the School of Graduate Studies for additional student forms.

Application for Graduation - Undergraduate Degree Program

Application for Graduation - Undergraduate Certificate Program

Application for Graduation - Graduate and Doctoral Programs

Audit Form

Change of Anticipated Graduation Date - Undergraduate

Change of Major, Degree, Minor or Advisor - Undergraduate 

Change of Name or Address Form

Change of Status Form

Chosen First Name, Gender Identity, and Personal Pronouns

Course Add/Drop Form

Course Drop / Withdrawal Form

Course Substitution Form - Undergraduate

Course Late Withdrawal Request

Credit Overload Form

Diploma Replacement

Emergency Contact Information

Enrollment in 500-level graduate course by Undergraduate Seniors

Enrollment Verification Request Form

FERPA Student Request to Prevent Release of Directory Information

FERPA Waiver of Rights

Grade Change Appeal Form

Independent Study Course Registration Form

In-State Tuition Application

Late Course Registration Form

Late Course Withdrawal Request Form

Pass/Fail Registration Form - Undergraduate

Registration Form (Visiting/Non-Matriculated Students Only)

Registration (Current Central Students)

Request for Hard Copy of Grades

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form

Second Major Request Form- Undergraduate

State School Reciprocity

Transcript Request

Transfer Credit Approval Request Form

Tuition Refund Appeal

University Withdrawal & Leave of Absence Form

Waiver for Students Over Age 62

Hartford Consortium


Most forms above are in PDF format and you will need Acrobat reader to view them. If you do not have Acrobat reader, please visit Adobe to download a copy.