Apply for On-Campus Housing
Here's how you can be at the center of all the great things CCSU offers!
To live on campus, you must pay the $250 non-refundable housing deposit and submit an online application using MyHousing. All students living on campus must buy a campus meal plan. Only matriculated students with satisfactory academic progress are eligible to live on campus.
All students will be guaranteed housing if they complete the on-line housing application.
Deadline to Apply
In order to fully participate in the Roommate and Room Selection processes we offer, please pay your $250 non-refundable Housing Deposit and complete the Housing Application by the deadlines listed below.
March 1st for Current CCSU Students
May 1st for Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students
We will continue to accept non-refundable housing deposits and applications for guaranteed housing on an ongoing basis. If you apply after the deadline and you miss the room selection process, your housing options may be limited based on availability.
Ready to apply? Just follow these three steps
STEP 1: Pay the $200 admissions deposit (for newly accepted students only)
- Information about how to pay the admissions deposit was sent with your acceptance letter.
STEP 2: Pay the $250 non-refundable housing deposit (current CCSU students begin here)
- Log in to Web Central
- Select "Deposit Payments"
- Follow the steps to pay your housing deposit
STEP 3: Complete the online housing application in MyHousing
- In order to be eligible to select the MyHousing and Meal Plan option, you must have paid both the $200 admissions deposit (newly accepted students only) and the $250 non-refundable housing deposit
- Log in to Web Central
- Select "MyHousing and Meal Plans”
- Once in MyHousing click on the “Applications” option on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the application you are looking to complete
- Follow the steps to complete the application
What if I can't pay the deposit online?
Students who are unable to pay the non-refundable housing deposit online may pay their deposit at the Bursar’s Office or mail a check or money order to the Bursar’s Office at:
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
- Make the check or money order out to: CCSU.
- Please make sure you write your student ID number and Housing Deposit on your check or money order.
IMPORTANT: If you do mail in the non-refundable housing deposit you MUST still complete an online housing application in order to receive housing.