Flexible Spending Plans
The state offers three types of Flexible Spending Accounts, administered by TASC. They can be reached at (888) 698-1429 or ct.asc.com.
Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
Medical Flexible Spending Account (MEDFLEX)
Qualified Transportation Account (QTA)
New Britain Museum of American Art (Free to Faculty & Staff)
New Britain-Berlin YMCA ($80 joining fee waived for Faculty & Staff)
YWCA of New Britain (Benefits below apply to Faculty & Staff)
- 20% off the All Access pass
- 10% off the Gym Only pass
- Discounted Personal Training Sessions
Group Long-Term Disability Insurance (provided to full-time employees in the Alternate Retirement Plan)
- Standard Insurance Group Long-Term Disability Insurance Certificate
- Standard Insurance Amendment #1
- Standard Insurance Amendment #2
Supplemental benefits are available to all state employees through voluntary payroll deduction. Current supplemental benefits are:
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Norton LifeLock
Employees are eligible to enroll provide they work at least 17.5 hours per week.
If you have questions on any of these products, please contact the vendor directly for enrollment and more information.