Faculty and staff are encouraged to use VirtualEMS to submit requests for University facilities moving forward. You can also use this platform to browse for event/meeting spaces and upcoming programs!
The Central Reservations Office (CRO) at Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) offers a one-stop, streamlined process in coordinating meetings, conferences, and events on campus for our student organizations, campus departments, and external clients. Our Event Coordinators and service providers support thousands of events each year, allowing us to bring professional expertise to your next meeting/program. Your Event Coordinator, who will be your single point of contact for all event logistics, is committed to providing you with excellent, comprehensive service.
- Convenient, centrally located support for our on-campus student organizations and departments.
- State-of-the-art event and meeting facilities to accommodate your needs.
- Wireless internet access, audio-visual equipment, and other technology equipment and support.
- Catering services, featuring fresh, inspired menus
- Affordable summer and winter conference options with overnight housing.
The Central Reservations Office (CRO) continues to support CCSU client needs. Event Coordinators are available through email (CRO@ccsu.edu), by calling 860.832.1964, or by chat via Microsoft Teams (search for any of the staff listed on our "Meet The Staff" page).
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.