Our team is eager to assist CCSU recognized student organizations in the planning of their University programs that enrich our campus community.
One of the most important aspects of what we do is ensuring that we are accessible to our student organizations. Being centrally located in the Student Center allows us to do just that!
With more than 100 clubs and organizations right here on campus, we make sure to help each and every one of them plan, book, and execute anything from a meeting, small program, or big event!
The following resources are designed for internal events, that is events which are developed, planned and managed by a University recognized group or organization.
Need a Meeting Space/Lobby Table?
Reserving a meeting space/lobby table on campus is easy using Virtual EMS, our online space reservation system! Within EMS, you can search for and submit a request for available rooms.
For successful planning:
- Submit your request as early as possible!
- At a minimum, requests must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the actual date.
- If your meeting requires catering, space requests should be submitted 14 business days prior to your event date and catering needs must be indicated.
- If you want to schedule space within 3 business days, Please use Virtual EMS, our online space reservation system. If you need assistance, call Central Reservations Office during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM).
Want to Plan an Event/Program?
Requesting event space/off-campus trips is easy using Club Central, CCSU’s online student engagement platform! Within Club Central, you can join a recognized student organization, communicate and stay up-to-date with the members of your organization, or request to host an event.
For successful planning:
- Submit your event request as early as possible.
o NOTE: Student organizations must re-register for the current academic year before event/space requests will be accepted.
- Meet with your Office of Student Activities/Leadership Development (SA/LD) program advisor to review your program plans before submitting a request so that you can discuss:
o Appropriate date and facility
o External contract needs
- At a minimum, requests must be submitted at least 14 business days prior to the actual event date.
- If your event requires contracts with external vendors and/or on-campus support services (ex: catering, floorplan, audio/visual support), requests must be submitted 30 days prior to your event date and all needs must be clearly indicated.
- If you want to schedule space less than 14 business days out, please see your Program Advisor in SA/LD before submitting your request on TheLink.
Campus Support Services:
Sodexo - University Food Services
Main Number: 860-832-3765
Residence Life (summer/winter conferences)