Work Towards Equity & Inclusion.
CCSU’s Transition Specialist Official Certificate Program (OCP) is designed to prepare post bachelor’s professionals and those already licensed or certified in Special Education, School Counseling, School Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation, or general counseling to promote successful post-school employment and/or education outcomes of youth and young adults with disabilities.
- Starts every January and August
- Attend part-time
- 16- to 18-credit program
- Applied internship experience individually arranged with supervision provided
- Flexible scheduling: over 80% hybrid and/or accelerated formats, evening classes
- Course-embedded assignments facilitate application and transfer of learning to the classroom
- Course content aligned with edTPA; candidates receive guidance and support throughout their edTPA development
- No GMAT/GRE required