The Accounts Payable Department is a service unit within Business Services, reporting to the Controller. The department's responsibility is to monitor, control and process all non-salary and non-employee expense transactions of the University. This process includes the following tasks:
- Processing vendor invoices for payment of goods and services that have been requisitioned on University Purchase Orders;
- Processing and auditing departmental payment requests such as Reimbursement Request Vouchers and Independent Contractor Forms;
- Liquidating encumbrances;
- Distributing expenses to the appropriate expense index; and
- Maintaining archival records of all the above-related disbursement payments.
Location: Davidson Hall, Room 221