Central to Crafting Persuasive Messaging.
CCSU’s BA in Strategic Communication teaches how to analyze, craft, and deliver meaningful messages across all types of media, context, and channels. The program focuses on developing and strengthening interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, speaking, and writing skills.
Students examine organizational communication and public relations case studies, work on campaigns, and undertake projects.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes on-campus or in hybrid format
- Small class sizes
- Engaged, diverse faculty who are experts in their field
- Study abroad opportunities
- Internships in government, nonprofits, and private businesses
- Minor in Strategic Communication is also available
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
- Ndengo Mwilelo ‘21 Keeping pace with changes in the media landscape, CCSU’s BA in Strategic Communication
offers COMM 286 “Hustle and Grow” about name, image, and likeness and personal branding.
I felt the major in Strategic Communications with a concentration in Public Relations
and Promotions would allow me to work anywhere in the future. The global communication
skills I learned have been a great fit with my personal social skills. Minoring in
journalism has helped further develop my writing abilities. Everyone at CCSU has made
me feel welcome and my professors have all told me to be encouraged, not limited,
by my experiences.
- Ndengo Mwilelo ‘21
Keeping pace with changes in the media landscape, CCSU’s BA in Strategic Communication offers COMM 286 “Hustle and Grow” about name, image, and likeness and personal branding.