Central to Crafting Persuasive Messaging.
CCSU’s BA in Strategic Communication teaches how to analyze, craft, and deliver meaningful messages across all types of media, context, and channels. The program focuses on developing and strengthening interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, speaking, and writing skills.
Students examine organizational communication and public relations case studies, work on campaigns, and undertake projects.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes on-campus or in hybrid format
- Small class sizes
- Engaged, diverse faculty who are experts in their field
- Study abroad opportunities
- Internships in government, nonprofits, and private businesses
- Minor in Strategic Communication is also available
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available