Graduate Society Budget
The Graduate Student Assembly provides funding for graduate student societies to expand their community and develop enriching co-curricular involvement opportunities within their degree programs. Funds for Graduate Societies can be used for operations, programs, promotions, food, and other things throughout each semester.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Each society must be actively meeting and have a current president, secretary and faculty advisor.
- Society president and treasurer must be matriculated students in good standing.
- Faculty and/or students can apply for funding.
- Societies can only submit one budget per academic year.
- Society budgets cannot exceed $1500
- Please fill out the application completely and be specific as possibly when describing the funding you are seeking.
- You must be logged into the CCSU system using your student email in order to complete your application.
Getting Funded and Payment Disbursement
If funded, the award will be transferred to your society banner account. Societies can work with Central’s Accounts Payable department to create purchase orders for goods and services. Graduate Studies also has a GSA p-card that can be used for certain purchases but we cannot place orders, make reservations, or pay vendors for you. We also cannot reimburse purchases made by individuals.
Apply here: GSA Society Budget
Spring 2024 scholarships open on January 25, 2024 and close on February 7, 2024. No late applications will be considered.
The Graduate Studies Office will notify students of their applicaiton status by February 28, 2024.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org