Equity, Justice, and Inclusion Committee Goals
- Complete the second phase of the gender and equity study.
- Assist in the advancement of policies for students with disabilities.
- Report on "Moving Forward-The Social Justice and Diversity Forum" by June 30th, 2010.
- Help facilitate the administration’s commitment to diversity issues here at Central.
- Help procure a long-term budget for diversity issues at Central.
- Sponsor programs that address social justice and diversity issues in our society.
- Facilitate the recruitment of all under-represented groups for administrative, faculty, and staff positions here at Central.