We will not be offering open swim at this time. Please check back during the Semester for any updates regarding open swim.
In order to get to the pool in Kaiser Hall you must enter through the Physical Education and Recreation locker rooms located in the basement of kaiser Hall. There you can change and shower. The entrance is through the showers. All swimmers must enter the pool through the associated locker rooms in the basement.
Men's Locker Room 005 in Kaiser Basement
(usual locker rooms are currently under construction)Located at the bottom of Kaiser to the immediate left of the elevator located to the left of the lobby upon entrance.
Women's Locker Room 043
Located in Kaiser basement right next to Room 044. (First left off the stairwell)
Blue Chip Card must be shown to lifeguard to swim
- No guests allowed
- Please shower before using the pool
- No horseplay
- No running
- No one can use the diving board, diving blocks, trampoline, or hot tub
- No diving in the shallow end
- No hanging on the lane lines
- No beverages other than water on pool deck
- No one should engage the lifeguard in unnecessary conversation
- First offense: verbal warning
Second offense: Asked to leave the pool
- Lifeguards and Campus Recreation staff have the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool area
- Swimmers can use the open recreation equipment that is located left of the pool underneath the bleacher in gray bin