The Alliance & Collaborative
We established our Alliances and Collaborative Partnerships with the intent to unite institutions of higher education, schools, government entities, and independent male service agencies into a collective with mutual beneficial objectives that focus on improving the general welfare of male student populations. The Collaborative Partnership are formed with individuals who sign onto our Commission i.e., Beliefs & Agreements) and the Alliances consists of multiservice collaborative relationships with schools, higher education institutions, social service agencies, and men’s initiatives, etc.
For more information about the Collaborative Partnership: http://healthyfellows.weebly.com/partners.html
Join the Alliance or become a Collaborative Partner
As a Collaborative Partner your name will appear on the HEALTHYfellows Campaign website with others who have pledged their commitment to improving the health and wellness of guy populations.
- Boys and Men are capable of making healthy decisions
- We believe Boys and Men desire to live well and possess the capacity to authentically pursue and attain optimal wellness
- We believe Boys and Men are capable of accessing help and support when it is presented to them in a manner of respect and dignity.
- We believe Boys and Men deserve gender-informed and responsible care that takes into account the unique expression of their differences (e.g. biological, physical, emotional, social, etc.)
- Educate and Mobilize Boys and Men to become actively involved in wellness promotion activities and outreach.
- Collaborate and support the work others are doing to eliminate education, health, and wellness disparities among guy populations.
- Enhance how Boys and Men advocate for themselves and help them become more responsible and accountable for their wellbeing.
- Encourage others to join the HEALTHYfellows campaign and become a Collaborative Partner.
I agree to the HEALTHYfellows Beliefs and Agreements. Email your contact information to fothergillW@ccsu.edu