To be considered for the TRiO SSS or SSS Teacher Prep program, interested students must be admitted to Central, meet the eligibility criteria, and submit an online application.
Meet at least one or more of the following
- neither parent earned a bachelor’s degree
- meet low-income qualifications based on Federal Income Guidelines or;
- have a documented disability. For additional information for students with disabilities, please visit the Accessibility Resource Center.
Meet at least one of the above criteria and also be
- a US citizen or permanent resident
- admitted and enrolled, or eligible to be enrolled, at Central Connecticut State University in the current or next academic term
- eligible to be enrolled in at least 1 college-level course
- planning to complete a degree at Central Connecticut State University
- seeking academic support
Once submitted, eligible students will be invited to interview with the TRiO SSS or SSS Teacher Prep Program.
Please use your Central Student Email in order to apply