Registrar Forms
Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar



The following forms are in PDF format and you will need Acrobat reader in order to view them. If you do not have Acrobat reader, please visit Adobe to download a copy.

Please follow the procedure outlined on each form and return it to the appropriate office.

Graduate Students: Please visit the School of Graduate Studies for additional student forms.

Instructional Video - Completing and Submitting a PDF

Application for Graduation - Undergraduate Degree Program

Application for Graduation - Undergraduate Certificate Program

Application for Graduation - Graduate and Doctoral Programs

Audit Form

Change of Anticipated Graduation Date - Undergraduate

Change of Major, Degree or Advisor - UndergraduateInstructional Video 

Change of Name or Address Form

Change of Status Form

Chosen First Name, Gender Identity, and Personal Pronouns

Course Add/Drop Form

Course Drop / Withdrawal Form
(Through 12th Week of Semester for Full Semester Courses)

Course Substitution Form - Undergraduate

Course Late Withdrawal Request
(After the 12th Week of the Semester for Full Semester Courses)

Credit Overload Form

Diploma Replacement

Emergency Contact Information

Enrollment in 500-level graduate course
(for undergraduate seniors)

Enrollment Verification Request Form
(Students can access their Enrollment Verification Letters online from CentralPipeline by selecting "Enrollment Verification Certificates Online" on the "Student" tab.)

FERPA Student Request to Prevent Release of Directory Information

FERPA Waiver of Rights

Grade Change Appeal Form

Independent Study Course Registration Form

In-State Tuition Application

Late Course Registration Form
(for late, after the deadline, course registrations/additions)

Late Course Withdrawal Request Form

Leave of Absence
(included on University Withdrawal Form)

Pass/Fail Registration Form - Undergraduate 

Registration Form (New students only)
Continuing students register online here

Request for Hard Copy of Grades
(useful for employer tuition reimbursement)

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
(Satisfactory Academic Progress policy)

Second Major Request Form- Undergraduate

State School Reciprocity

Transcript Request
(Transcript Information here)

Transfer Credit Approval Request Form
(for Current CCSU Undergraduates)

Tuition Refund Appeal

University Withdrawal Form
(includes Undergraduate Leave of Absence)

Waiver for Students Over Age 62