Central Payment Plans for Graduate Students
Thinking about Graduate School? Find flexible financing options & terms that work best for you!
Third Party Billing
Students whose employers offer to pay up front for graduate coursework and make payment directly to CCSU, may participate in Third Party Billing! CCSU offers this service as a courtesy, however charges on your account remain your responsibility.
To participate, an authorization letter from your employer must be sent to the Bursar’s Office stating payment will be remitted to CCSU. This letter should be submitted by the due date for each term, in order to avoid holds and late fees.
It must include:
- Your Name & Student ID#
- Specific term covered
- Maximum amount
- Employers Terms and conditions, which cannot be contingent upon academic performance.
Central Payment Plan
All enrolled students may take advantage of the CENTRAL Payment Plan (CPP). The CPP enables the participant to pay CCSU’s term charges in (up to) seven equal installments.
Graduate Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan
To provide the flexibility that many working students want and need, Central Connecticut State University is proud to announce its Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan!
Each term, when expecting employer reimbursement , you shall:
- Provide a letter of verification from your employer stating that you are eligible for tuition reimbursement to the Bursar’s Office.
- Complete the online payment plan enrollment, and pay the standard $35 payment plan enrollment fee.
- Make a down payment of 25% of the term’s charges by the billing due date/upon receipt of your first bill.
- The remaining balance is due on the 15th of the month following the official posting of grades.
Online Enrollment Steps
After providing employer verification letter:
- From CentralPipeline, click WebCentral and log in with your BlueNet account username and password.
- From the Home tab, click on the eBill/Make Payment link.
- Under Student Account, click on the Enroll in Payment Plan button.
- Select the term from the drop-down menu and click on the Select button.
- Review the details of the plan and click on the Continue button.
- The 25% Down Payment shown is the minimum amount. Adjust to higher amount if desired and click on Display Schedule.
- Answer Yes or No to the Set up Automatic Payments request and click on the Continue button.
- Select Payment Method drop-down menu and click on the Select button to select your payment method. Please note that credit cards will be charged a 2.85%/$3 minimum service fee. Continue to enter your account information and click continue.
- Verify your payment information and click check box for I agree to the terms and conditions, click on Submit Payment button.
Terms & Conditions
The total budgeted amount is payable in two installments, 25% down payment upon enrollment, with the balance due on the 15th of the month following the end of the term:
All payments made through the payment plan will be credited to the student’s university bill. Refunds to student participants for any reason will be handled through normal University refund procedures A new enrollment must be completed for EACH TERM. This enrollment fee is non-refundable. There are no interest charges.
A $30.00 late fee may be assessed for each installment payment that is not received by the due date. The University will assess a $20.00 service charge for any payment returned by the payer’s bank as not collectible for any reason. Fees assessed for the participation in the payment plan will be added to the student’s university bill.
Contact the Bursar’s Office for detailed instructions or clarification on any of the options discussed in this brochure.
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050