English - Advising




If you are an English major, you will be assigned an advisor from the department faculty. This usually happens when you declare your major. In order to register, you will need a PIN (Personal Identification Number). The only way to receive a PIN is to meet with your advisor, so be sure to schedule an appointment with your advisor during the advising period.

How do I run a degree evaluation?

You must login to your Pipeline account to run a degree evaluation. Click here for the guide and use the FAQ page for details.

How do I find out who my advisor is?

Log into your Central Pipeline account.

How do I make an appointment with my advisor?

If you do not receive an e-mail from your advisor with instructions, go to your advisor’s office to sign up for an appointment. There will be a sign-up sheet on their door. Read the directions carefully and make sure you write down the appointment time and date - don’t lose it!

Before your appointment, be sure to: