Pass/Fail Grading Option
- All undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to opt-in to an expanded pass/fail policy for the Fall 2020 semester on an individual course-by-course basis.
- The deadline for students to opt-in to pass/fail grading is November 30, 2020.
- Undergraduate Students: Policy Summary, Important Considerations, Opt-In Form
- Graduate Students: Policy Summary & Opt-In Form
Withdrawal Deadline Extension
- The Fall 2020 deadline for withdrawing from a course without instructor permission has been extended. Students may withdraw from a course through WebCentral-Banner Web through December 7, 2020.
The Office of the Registrar is available to assist you!
Phone: 860-832-2236 (Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM)
- Fax: 860-832-2250
- Virtual Office Hours: Click here to schedule a virtual meeting with an Office of the Registrar staff member (via MS Teams).
- Limited In-Person Services: Monday – Thursday, 10 AM – 4 PM for transactions that cannot be completed electronically.
Routine transactions such as course schedules, registration/add/drop, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree evaluations are accessible through WebCentral-Banner Web.
All Office of the Registrar forms are fillable and may be e-mailed or faxed in for final processing. If applicable, please be sure to obtain all necessary approvals before submitting your form to the Office of the Registrar for processing.
We are unable to receive hardcopy mail sent to the campus mailing address.