Visiting Students (Non-Degree Seeking)

If you have a high school diploma or an equivalency diploma, you may earn college credit as a non-matriculated (non-degree seeking) student by registering for university courses through the Registrar's Office. When space is available, qualified high school students may be allowed to enroll in college courses prior to graduation from high school. Students must be recommended by their high school principal and approved by a Central department chair for appropriate college course work.

A selection of day, evening, Saturday, and online courses is available for registration. Registering is easy and can be done all online.

If you are interested in earning a degree at Central Connecticut State University, please apply to the Admissions Office for an Undergraduate or Graduate degree program.

NOTE: Non-Matriculated undergraduate students must apply for matriculation before 30 credits are completed. Students will not be allowed to matriculate after completion of 30 credits without specific recommendation of an academic dean of the University.

Non-Matriculated Student Registration Dates

Academic Terms & Registration Dates

Fall 2024

Undergraduate: July 15, 2024 at 8 a.m.

Graduate: June 3 2024 at 8 a.m.

Winter Intersession 2024-25

All Students: October 23, 2024 at 8 a.m.

Registering For Classes

If you are interested in taking advantage of the wide variety of courses available at Central Connecticut State University, you can register in one of two ways:

If you already have a BlueNet CentralPipeline account, click below to login and select the Registration & Schedule Planner under the Registration/Records tab.

Or fill out the Registration form below and return it to us by email, fax or in-person.

Log into CentralPipeline   Registration Form

Payment is due at the time of registration through the TouchNet Payment Portal using Visa, Amex, Master Card, Discover or eCheck. Failure to pay at the time of registration may result in either your course(s) being dropped or your account being sent to collections. 

Books, Parking and Blue Chip Card (Student ID)

Once you are registered, visit the Bookstore for required texts.

The Card Office can provide information on student parking and how to obtain a Blue Chip student identification card.

Please note: All students will need to verify their permanent address, submit a name and address of someone as your emergency contact, and supply a local address (if you have one) before proceeding to registration.