Central to Transforming Care.
CCSU’s RN to BSN is the perfect place for Registered Nurses wanting to complete their BS in Nursing online. With a faculty made up of RNs active in clinical practice, students are taught by nursing professionals experienced in the challenging and evolving healthcare field.
Depending on transfer credit status, the program can be completed in one year. However, CCSU’s Nursing Department understands that students face many challenges in their professional and personal lives and work with each student to offer flexible options to help you meet your goals and objectives.
- Starts every January and August
- 120-credit program with transfer credits maximized
- Applicants in their final year of a diploma or associate degree may be accepted on a provisional basis (while awaiting NCLEX results)
- Attend full- or part-time
- 100% online with access to on-campus faculty and resources if needed
- Community immersion experience
- Access to state-of-the-art simulation suites and laboratory
- Free one-year subscription to Grammarly
- Free on-campus childcare
- Financial aid and scholarships available
CCSU nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202.887.6791.
CCSU’s Nursing Department is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN).