Campus Parking Regulations
The Fall 2019 semester marked the beginning of a new parking system at the Central Connecticut State University campus. All CCSU students, faculty, and staff are required to obtain a new, color-coded parking decal for their vehicle(s).
- The new parking regulations went into effect on September 16, 2019.
- Color-coded parking will be enforced year-round, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Parking decals should be placed inside the vehicle on the lower driver’s side corner of the rear windshield.
- In addition to a CCSU color-coded decal, anyone displaying a state-issued Handicap Parking Tag will have access to all lots and all parking garages on campus.
- Flags and banners have been installed to clearly mark the color-coded lots.
Faculty & Staff
Commuting Students & Visitors
How to Obtain a Parking Decal:
- Visit parkingdecal.ccsu.edu and log in using your BlueNet User ID (for example: jb1234) and your BlueNet password.
- Your name and address on file will display at the top of the screen along with 5 drop-down boxes. Please make sure to review the address listed to ensure your current address is displayed. (Students can update their mailing address at the Registrar's Office and Faculty/Staff can update their mailing address by contacting Human Resources.)
- The 5 drop-down boxes will ask you for your status (Commuter Student, Resident Student, or Faculty/Staff) as well as your vehicle information (vehicle make, body type, color, registration state, and license plate number).
- Once you have complete the request form, please click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You can submit a request at any time, but requests will only be reviewed and processed on weekdays during normal business hours.
- Once your request has been reviewed and processed, your parking decal(s) will be sent to you via the mail. If you are a Resident Student, your parking decal will be held in the Card Office. The Card Office will contact you when your parking decal is ready for pick up.
To obtain a parking decal in-person, you will need to bring your CCSU Blue Chip ID Card and a completed CCSU Vehicle Registration Form to the Card Office or the CCSU Police Department.
The Card Office is located in Willard DiLoreto Hall, Room D125. For hours of operations, please visit the Card Office website at ccsu.edu/it/bluechipcard.
The CCSU Police Department is located at 1500 East Street, New Britain, CT 06050. The CCSU Police Department is open 24 hours a days, 7 days a week. For additional information please visit the CCSU Police Department website at ccsu.edu/police.