Faculty and Staff
Our role is to increase students’ experiential learning opportunities, help faculty develop curriculum and research that engages with the community, and improve our relationship with our surrounding community in a mutually beneficial way.
- Our office can help in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:
- Helping you create community engagement courses.
- Finding and developing community partners.
- Integrating a service-learning component into your class.
- Locating internship, volunteer, and engagement opportunities for your students.
- Finding grant opportunities for your research interests that connect with the community.
- Supporting applied community-based research projects.
- Providing resources and support for events and activities you would like to host on campus.