INNOVATION IN ACTION!
Opened during the summer of 2022, this new laboratory was created to enable students at Central to learn the skills needed to excel in the 21st century workplace and bring opportunities to students and faculty to collaborate with area businesses to solve real-world problems. Two specialty labs – Forensic Analytics and Banking & Finance – will be completed this year! Our vision is for the School of Business at Central Connecticut State University to become a leading provider of business analytics experts and innovation to the region.
Students will have access to
- Thomson Reuters Eikon – Refinitiv: Multinational media and financial information resource (a major competitor of Bloomberg Terminal)
- DataStream: Historical financial database with over 35 million individual instruments that feature 65 years of data across 175 countries
- American Hospital Association Data: Survey data on 6,000 U.S. hospitals
- SAS: Statistical analysis software
- STATA: Statistical analysis software
- HLM: Statistical tools for comprehensive hierarchical data modeling
- LISREL 10: Tools for structural equation modeling (SEM)
- IBM SPSS Amos: Tools for structural equation modeling (SEM)
- SmartPLS 3: Software with graphical user interface for variance-based structural equation modeling
- NVIVO 12 Plus: Qualitative and mixed-methods data analysis software tool