Registrar - Course Equivalencies & Your Degree Evaluation
Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar



Beginning Fall 2016 our former Degree Auditing System (CAPP) will begin to phase out. Students with a catalog term of Fall 2015 and later will use DegreeWorks.

DegreeWorks is a more accessible, convenient and organized way to review information related to your coursework and requirements needed for graduation.

For more information visit DegreeWorks FAQ's page DegreeWorks Advisor Guide