Central to Forward-thinking Leadership.
CCSU’s MS in Technology Management equips you with the innovative technical and leadership skills to improve work processes and succeed in business, government, and non-profit sectors. This flexible program offers a tailored plan of study to meet individual needs to prepare for greater professional responsibility and advancement. Realize your goals with a position in supply chain management, supplier quality assurance, engineering, technology management, project management, network engineering, and more.
- Starts every January, May, and August
- 30- to 33-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes offered evenings on-campus and online
- Courses with a real-world focus
- Current with today’s problems and solutions
- Access to professors with deep industry work experience
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required
- Lean & Six Sigma
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Computer Networking