Central to Using Technology to Improve Life.
Central’s BSEd in Technology & Engineering Education provides hands-on, problem-based learning. The program prepares graduates to teach technology & engineering in Connecticut with an emphasis on STEM related topics. By developing technological literacy, students gain the knowledge and experiences to make decisions about technology ranging from their choices as consumers to questions about public policy.
Graduates are prepared to teach in elementary, middle, secondary, and adult Technology & Engineering program in Connecticut and throughout the United States.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Small class sizes
- Classes held on-campus
- Access to new, state-of-the-art laboratories and technology
- Attendance and participation in regional and national conferences and competitions
- Dedicated faculty are experts in their field
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available