Central to Inspiring Bodies in Motion.
The MS in Physical Education: Exercise Science at CCSU gives you the skills and knowledge to build rewarding careers in athletic training, strength & conditioning, health & fitness institutions, clinical settings, and/or academia. Our graduates work in high school and college athletic departments, private fitness facilities, community health organizations, corporate fitness programs, and colleges/universities nationwide.
- Starts every January, May (even years only), and August
- 30-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes offered in the evenings on campus
- Option for independent study enabling hands-on professional or clinical experience
- Mentorship from educators nationally recognized in their field and dedicated to teaching and research
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research, develop science-based exercise programs, analyze data, and hone skills learned in the classroom
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required