Central to Advancing Connectivity.
CCSU’s BS in Networking Information Technology prepares graduates for the evolving world of Information Technology. Curriculum covers a wide spectrum including networking theory and technology, server and system administration, information and network security, computer hardware and software, electronics, business management and marketing.
Program courses and laboratories provide students with the foundation and principles of networking and IT system, while also extensively exposing them to new emerging technologies and equipment.
- Hands-on experiential learning supported with all-new cutting-edge facilities and labs in networking and cybersecurity
- Curriculum prepares students with background to pursue many industry certifications such as A+, Network+, CCNA, Security +, and more
- Graduates find employment in local, national, and international companies, state agencies, school systems, hospitals, banks, etc.
- Internship or co-op required (gain valuable job experience before graduating!)
- Students often secure employment before graduation
- Attend full-or part-time
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The Networking Information Technology program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
Graduates will have:
- the knowledge, skills, and design capabilities to solve broadly-defined networking information technology problems.
- the communication and teamwork knowledge and skills in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments.
- the knowledge and skills to build and maintain networking and IT systems.