Central to Managing the Digital Landscape.
CCSU’s BS in Management Information Systems (MIS) program prepares students to become leaders in business by using information technology for competitive advantage.
The program is built on a solid foundation of business courses and innovative core courses providing real-world learning opportunities.
Students develop key leadership skills in:
- Information Systems
- Telecommunication & Networking Technologies
- Decision Systems
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise Strategies for Competitive Advantage
- Learn from excellent instructors in high-tech classrooms
- Low student-to-faculty-ratio, students receive a close personal education
- Hands-on instruction with state-of-the-art technologies enables students to acquire both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Program is built on a solid foundation of business courses and innovative core courses providing real-world learning opportunities
- Program draws upon the expertise of dedicated faculty who challenge, motivate, and encourage students in their classes
- Real-world themes help students learn current best practices and future trends
- Internship opportunities in local businesses give students valuable real-world experiences while still attending classes - Students gain a competitive edge in the marketplace, making it easier for them to land full-time, career-starting jobs
The CCSU School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.