Central to Envisioning Creative Information Design.
Prepare for a leadership role in the design industry with CCSU’s MA in Information Design. Learn theoretical, creative, and technical aspects of visual design, as well as business applications. Develop the skills to direct and evaluate design solutions. Become a pioneer in the fields of graphic design, publishing, advertising, multimedia design, web design, digital imaging, and corporate information design.
- Starts every January and August
- 30-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Access to faculty with professional background, experience, and currency in graphic and design fields
- Community and professional engagement/participation
- Capstone project
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required