Central to Inspiring Visual Creativity.
CCSU’s BS in Graphics Technology (GRT) prepares students to enter and succeed in the rapidly changing printing and associated industries (graphic arts/graphic communications/packaging/publishing/direct marketing) which is ranked one of the largest manufacturing industries in the United States.
All courses allow digital media content to be created and shared via computer-based publications, printed materials, interactive formats, as well as emerging digital print technologies. Some of the program’s graduates are owners of digital graphics, print, and non-print businesses.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes on-campus
- Hands-on, minds-on project-based learning
- State-of-the-art graphics technologies hardware and software (image capturing, color science, and print technologies) laboratory
- Small class sizes
- 100% job placement at local, regional, nations and international companies
- Co-op and internship opportunities often help secure employment before graduation
- Strong industry support
- Financial aid and scholarships available
The program (GRT) offers two career tracks for students to choose from: Interactive Computer Graphics Technology, and Network Information Technology.
The Graphics Technology program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).
Graduates will have:
- the knowledge and skills to solve graphics technology related problems.
- the knowledge and skills to manage operations and people in industrial organizations.
- the communication and teamwork knowledge and skills in broadly defined technical and non-technical environments.