Central to Transformational Energy Solutions.
CCSU’s BS in Electrical Engineering offers students the opportunity to build knowledge and skill in traditional applications of electrical engineering, as well as innovative applications in emerging fields.
The curriculum includes courses and laboratories in both traditional electrical engineering and emerging fields such as renewable energy, energy storage, and electric vehicles, etc. The program emphasizes undergraduate education through quality instruction with a strong focus on analysis and design.
- Program emphasizes analysis and design and is supported by hands-on experiential learning
- All-new cutting-edge facilities and laboratories in electrical and renewable energy
- Small class sizes enable close interaction with instructors
- Format for most classes is lecture and lab taught by the same professor, not by a graduate assistant
- Strong New England region industry support
- Program supported by quality curriculum with lowest in-state tuition of Connecticut’s four-year institutions
- Curriculum designed to align with the renowned ABET accreditation criteria (Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET)
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The Electrical Engineering program is pursuing accreditation by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.