Central to Creating Impactful Campaigns.
CCSU’s BS in Marketing provides a foundation in marketing skills, theory, and best practices, domestic and international. Students will polish written and oral communication, use teamwork, computer, and critical thinking skills, and learn new creative marketing concepts.
Students can gain first-hand experiences in the “real world.” In several classes, Marketing majors serve as consultants to local businesses and non-profit agencies. CCSU Marketing Graduates are ready for successful marketing careers!
Marketing is a field that offers ambitious students rewarding career opportunities. In fact, about a third of all employees work in marketing-related activities.
- Students can custom design their program
- All faculty possess PhDs from top universities and have extensive research and teaching experience
- Faculty are committed to offering world class learning opportunities and helping every student succeed
- Real business world experience may be obtained by students through school-sponsored internships and the CCSU Cooperative Education Program
- Option for 5-year accelerated BS in Marketing/MBA
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The CCSU School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Students take on internships and co-ops with companies in the Greater Hartford area.
The Marketing Club, a member of the American Marketing Association, gives students the opportunity to work on certification programs, work directly with small businesses, attend conferences and experience marketing firsthand!