Central to Exploring Vast Possibilities.
With a CCSU MS in Biomolecular Sciences, you delve into recent advances in cell and molecular biology. Prepare for a career in biomedical science, pharmaceuticals, genetic testing, immunology, cancer biology, or to pursue your doctorate or enhance your teaching skills.
- Starts every January and August
- 30-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Opportunities to participate in conferences as an active researcher
- Professional engagement with other researchers
- Access to engaged faculty invested in your success
- Specialized facilities including:
- Culture facility
- Microbiology lab
- Animal suites
- Fluorescent microscopes
- Histology facility
- Real-time PCR machine
- Microbiology lab equipped for studies of:
- Cell biology
- Developmental biology
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required
Did You Know?
What You'll Gain