Mathematical Sciences Graduate Scholarship
Funded by the Fuller Trust
Graduate students who are matriculated in or have submitted a complete application to a graduate program in the Department of Mathematical Sciences are eligible for this award. The scholarship applications are evaluated based on academic merit and other considerations as established by each program. The amount of scholarship is up to $200 per credit in graduate level courses and is funded by the Fuller Trust. We expect that the maximum amount of support for each awardee will be approximately $800 per semester. All awarded monies must be used to register for courses within one calendar year of the receipt of the award. Deadline for submitting applications is March 31 for the next academic year.
Online Application (submitted applications will be applied to the next upcoming deadline/review)
The deadline for submitting nominations to the Endowment Committee Chair is April 15. The final approval by the University Scholarship Committee will be on the first Wednesday of the month in May.
For the purpose of this scholarship, the programs are grouped into five areas:
- M.S. Mathematics for Certified Elementary and Middle School Teachers
- M.S. Mathematics for Certified Secodary Teachers
- Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certifcation in Mathematics for Secondary Education
- Sixth-Year Certificate in Mathematics Education Leadership
- M.A. Mathematics: General
- M.A. Mathematics with Specialization in Computer Science
- M.A. Mathematics
- M.A. Mathematics with Specialization in Actuarial Science
- M.S. Data Mining
- Graduate Certificate in Data Mining