Central to Using Data for Decisions.
CCSU’s MA in Mathematics: Statistics prepares students for a career or advanced study in statistics by understanding the discipline as a collection of inferential tools derived mathematically from models and/or assumptions.
- Starts every January and August
- 33-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes offered evenings on-campus and online
- Choice between three capstones: Plan A: Thesis, Plan B: Comprehensive Exam, or Plan C: Special Project
- Financial aid is available