Central to Teaching, Changing, & Empowering.
CCSU’s MS in Teacher Leadership prepares you to become an educational leader capable of implementing innovative instructional approaches that enhance the effectiveness of your school or organization. Learn to be an agent of change who brings restorative practices to the classroom and community with a focus on equity, justice, and anti-racist teaching.
- Starts every January, May, and August
- 30-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes offered evenings on campus and online
- Design and course learning experiences are informed by:
- Choice of electives tailored to your interests
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required