Central to Using Insight for Impact.
CCSU’s BA in Psychological Science prepares graduates for several career paths by helping them develop a solid knowledge base in psychological science, scientific inquiry and critical thinking skills, communication skills, sociocultural and international awareness, ethical and social responsibility, and applied knowledge in professional settings.
Students are equipped to pursue civic engagement, employment, and/or advanced degrees. The program facilitates life-long learning among students of diverse backgrounds.
- Engaged, diverse faculty with backgrounds in clinical and counseling, social, cognitive, developmental, experimental, industrial-organizational, etc.
- Small class sizes
- In-house peer tutoring
- Ability to be part of a research team with opportunities to gain research experience and publish
- Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
- Accelerated program enables students to earn a BA and MA in 5 years
- Minors in Gerontology and Peace Studies
- Internship opportunities
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available