Central to Executing Process Optimization.
CCSU’s BS in Manufacturing Management prepares students to successfully confront the new competitive challenges of a global market, reduced product life cycles and customer demand for diverse, high-quality products.
Students participate in “hands-on” manufacturing process courses and learn business strategies used by manufacturers to improve their competitive advantage. Students graduate ready to assume leadership roles in the management of advanced manufacturing technology.
- Course schedules designed for working professionals and full-time students
- Focus on development of theoretical knowledge and project-based skills
- Laboratory component/activities included in many courses with the latest methods in:
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Production Leadership
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Internships provide academic credit and practical experience
- Certification available through ATMAE
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available