Central to Leading with Purpose.
CCSU’s BS in Management provides a basic foundation in management theory and practices. Upon completion of the program, management majors will possess the competencies and skills necessary to successfully navigate today’s complex business environment, as well as for graduate study.
Students are encouraged to customize their course of study based on their professional interests in consultation with a faculty advisor.
Graduates can expect to pursue careers in diverse areas such as human resources management, entrepreneurship, small business management, healthcare management, international management, not-for-profit management, or other management oriented program interests.
- Students may also select specialized courses to meet their unique needs and interests
- All faculty possess PhDs from top universities and have extensive research and teaching experience
- Faculty are committed to offering world class learning opportunities and helping every student succeed
- Real business world experience may be obtained by students through school-sponsored internships and the CCSU Cooperative Education Program
- Option for 5-year accelerated BS in Management/MBA
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
of business and non-business settings.