Central to Leading Future Educators.
CCSU’s Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership program gives you the skills to become an innovative and influential educational leader. The EdD program is specifically designed to fit in the busy and demanding schedules of full-time educational professionals.
- Starts every May
- 63-credit program
- Attend part-time
- Cohort approach that promotes a collaborative and supportive learning community
- Classes offered evenings, winters, and summers on-campus and online
- Financial aid is available
- Create collaborative learning communities
- Promote individual and organizational learning
- Create cultures of success connected to diverse historical, cultural, community, and political contexts
- Support and advance learning with technology
- Use research analytics to inform change, determine best practice, and improve teaching and learning