Central to Defending Emerging Threats.
CCSU’s BS in Cybersecurity provides a strong foundation in both networking and computer science as it prepares students to become highly qualified computing professionals ready to meet the growing and changing demands of businesses and the industry. Students can choose the general option which requires a minor or pursue one of the in-depth concentrations aligned with the content focus areas recommended by the National Security Agency (NSA).
The interdepartmental nature of this program prepares students for careers as cybersecurity experts able to identify system vulnerabilities, detect and anticipate cyber attacks, and secure information assets. Graduates become professionals continually learning and exploring information as software, science, and technology continually evolve and criminals seek ever more ways to exploit system vulnerabilities.
- Starts in January and August
- 120-credit program
- Mandatory cybersecurity internship ensures job experience prior to graduation
- ABET accredited Computer Science courses
- Association of Technology Management & Applied Engineering accredited Networking courses
- Taught by professional faculty with industry experience
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available