Central to Understanding Digital Systems.
CCSU’s BS in Computer Engineering Technology offers students in-depth knowledge and skills with computer related systems and devices based on the foundation of physics and applied mathematics, and focuses on hardware and software skills for design, implementation, integration, and support of systems involving microprocessors, computers, and networks.
Graduates are prepared for positions in computer programming, system software projects, digital logic design, computer interfacing, digital systems design and trouble-shooting, circuit design and trouble-shooting, or as computer and network administrators.
- Program emphasizes analysis, design, and application
- Hands-on experiential learning
- All-new cutting-edge facilities and electronics laboratories
- Each session of most classes is in the format of Lecture + Lab, both of which are taught by the same professor, not by a graduate assistant
- Strong support from industries in the New England region
- Quality curriculum with much lower tuition compared to the other public and private universities in the region
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The Computer Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC) of ABET.