Nursing Simulation Suites & Laboratory
To provide high-quality simulation-based learning focused on improving patient safety and quality of care in the community that we serve.
To provide experiential learning opportunities that allow students to learn and practice critical thinking, clinical reasoning and judgement, skill attainment and therapeutic communication.
- Create a safe learning environment.
- Increase student ability to provide patient-centered, culturally sensitive care.
- Teach and foster interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration.
- Use information and technology to support decision-making and quality improvement.
- Incorporate best practices and standards of simulation across the curriculum.