Degree Level Change

If you are changing from your current degree level to a new degree level e.g. changing from IELP to Master’s degree or from Bachelor’s degree to Master’s degree, you must obtain a new Form I-20 reflecting the new degree program. Degree level change has to be completed within 60 days of graduation from the current program listed on your Form I-20.

Change of Degree Level